Monday, February 23, 2009

What is Tim Curry up to these days?

I love Tim Curry. I think he is a little bit sexy/scary which is a perfect combination to reach my heart. I wish he was in more movies, I did a little imdb action on him and he did some episode of Psych and is the voice in some movie called "Around the world in 50 years." I wish they would make a Congo II. Here is the synposis, Tim Curry survives and has been living in the diamond mines for years. He has trained the evil gorillas to perform Rocky Horror nightly to his amusement. He sits on a diamond throne on top of a mine and laughs and drinks Boones Farm from the throne. Then dinosaurs come and they all get eaten. Ernie Hudson will save the day though, SUCK IT. He apparently is also a fan of the song "Umbrella" by Rhianna. Ella...ellla....elllaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment