Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
His amazing acting credits include:
- Strange Brew
- Ghostbusters I & II
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (all 3 incarnations)
- My Blue Heaven
- Little Shop of Horrors
- Brewster's Millions
- Little Giants
Pure genius. I'd let him put it in the pooper based on street cred alone.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
- Joey - Love the acid washed jeans, my friend. Though the whole Run DMC look, along with the itchy armpit/homie point with your hands isn't really working. I'd still let you fingerbang me in the back of your mom's Buick Le Sabre, though. Trust.
- Danny - Never had love for you, Danny. Sorry. In fact, my clever ass, 5 year old self called you Monkey Boy. (Burn.) My only observation is that I thank the person in charge of wardrobe during this shoot. They kept you properly shielded from my poor, unsuspecting eyes.
- Jonathan - We'll leave the obvious joke about your finger representing all the hard peen you would later suck in life. Instead, we shall focus on how you're dressed like Ellen. Presh.
- Jordan - Really? Are you kidding me? You were the straight one out of the Knight brothers? Cause I think you've at least let someone slide the tip in if you can wear nothing but overalls with a straight (HA!) face.
- Donnie - Just gonna throw this out there... At least we know what Ron Weasley will look like when he reaches Donnie's age...
B) These giant mice are way more normal than my parents. Save me, please?
C) Bitches behind the fence hating on my fabulousness, don't think I don't see you. Suck it!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Oh my GAWD, purple eyeshadow. I hear ya.
P.S. Honorable mention goes to Becky's Bestie, Saaphyri. Damn, all the sudden I have a craving for some side eye, bitchwhatchutalkinboutcauseimabeatyourass lip chap!
Oh yes. I went there Denise.
THE BABIES YOU MADE WITH CHARLIE SHEEN LOOK LIKE CAVEMEN!
Before you send your shit-tastic weave to come choke me in my sleep, let me clue you in on one other tasty tidbit of information...
Dancing with the Special Ed Kids is where celebrities go to die. My only wish this season is that you face plant in the first episode, perhaps leaving you unable to speak for eternity.
You lose, Denise -- At life. Burn.