Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hott Piece: HP Edition

I can just see all you sluts creaming now.

It's CEDRIC MOTHER FUCKING DIGGORY!

Any of you that said some Twilight bullshit need to understand that long before RPatz was a vampire, he was a wizard. A damned good wizard at that! He was supposed to have won the Tri Wizard Tourny and live happily ever after with Cho Chang.

So any of you whores that talk about Cullen dazzley shit, be warned that I have no problem hunting you down and beating you with your own fugly emo slide-on checker board chuck taylors. When I'm done, just to humiliate you futher, I'll Avada Kedavra your ass.

HUFFLEPUFF, OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Damn, calm down a little bit i mean the guy is was a horrible wizard that died. So now he's a vampire in high school. Yeah, I mean that makes no sense but shit at least the teeny boppers have someone to look at.

    ReplyDelete