Monday, February 23, 2009

The Surreal Life, in my mind

THE SURREAL LIFE CASTING 2009
First ever in the show would be the HOUSE DOG: STAINS!!!

ROSEANNE
UG, FROM SALUTE YOUR SHORTS
I bet he is not doing much! Elizabeth Berkley Because I want her to get drunk and yell "I'm so excited!!!"
George Clinton
To bring some nasty ass funk to the house
T-BOZ
Because she can enlighten others about Sickle Cell and also VH1 usually has some black singer lady, Da Brat where you at!?
Kurt Loder
We need someone to think he is better than the show, even when in reality he isn't doing anything but eating Oreos and reading old copies of Spin
SIR MIX A LOT
Because when they would do challenges outside the show, he is not afraid to sing his hit single BABY GOT BACCCCKKK. Plus I think him and Roseanne would become BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment